Something on my mind

by - 22:05:00

*blows of dust.

Before I start off my post, Both Liyana and I would like to again apologize for the lack of updates. We’re trying our very best to stay consistent but well, life is unpredictable. We’d also like to thank those who constantly check this blog for updates. Virtual hugs to everyone!

*Warning: content might be too sappy.

So where do I start?

Well, life has been very overwhelming lately and those who follow me on social media might know the reason behind this, but I’d rather not say why, at least not specifically. So, I’ve been feeling really intimidated by the amount of work that has been thrown at me lately and I always feel the need to rant, whine or complain about them. Though, the more I think about it, the more I resist myself from doing so.

Why? Simply because I know other people have it a lot worse. While people on the other side of the earth are struggling to find food, shelter and all the things I am blessed with; here I am complaining about these little things.

Yes, I have been feeling stressed out and tired lately to the point that every time I rest my head on my pillow, I would instantly fall sleep; provided I was not doing anything that time of course. E.g. playing with my phone. But again I tell myself, why should I be stressed out because of these things? Other people do it too, if other people can do it, why can’t I?

I am honestly truly blessed that I am surrounded with people who genuinely support me in everything that I do, the people who wouldn’t think twice before helping me, the people who are always there exactly at the time I need them, the people who help me get back up every time I fall.

I am equally as thankful for my family, especially my parents for being supportive, patient and strong for letting me face all the difficulties that life has to offer by myself so I can learn from them; even when I know it hurts them to see me going home late almost all the time, not having a smile on my face and just rarely seeing my face in general.

And of course, not to forget our Creator, Allah SWT; No matter how big the amount of work that’s been thrown at me, I know He’s always there to help. He’s blessed me with all the things I have now and what else could I ask for?

These people are the reason why I still do what I do. These people showed me the reason to not give up even when things get hard. I may not always express myself much but here’s a post to all of you. One of many blessings that Allah has given me, is to have each and every one of you in my life.

Alright, that's it from me. I'll come back with nicer posts next time!

Sabrina Yussof

You May Also Like

0 comments