Updated Skin Care Routine!

by - 15:02:00

 I'm obsessed with flowers lately.
Credits: WeHeartIt

Well that was a long break! Apologies for the lack of updates guys!

As promised to I (Thank you for requesting), I’d be sharing my updated skin care routine with you guys. Before I start though, I have uploaded a skin care routine post before and there isn’t much difference than the previous ones but there are a couple of items that I stopped using and recently purchased.

For cleanser, I am still using the Foam Cleanser Moisture_EX from Laniege. I am not as brave as I was on trying out new cleansers. Because one time, I tried a cleanser from Neutrogena and it gave me breakouts, on my whole face! You can’t imagine how stressful it was. Though that product might be suitable for other people but it wasn’t for me so I went for Laniege and it really helped me clear all the breakouts and I figured to just stick to this one. 

Like the cleanser, I am still using the same toner as before – Trouble Relief Toner from Laniege as well. I quite like this toner, it doesn’t dry my face and I’d always feel refreshed after using it. I’m actually not finished with my first bottle though that’s why I have still been using it, otherwise I’d purchase the toner I had before this, which was Power Essential Skin Refiner also from Laniege. I purchased the other one because the sales lady recommended it to me but once I run out of this toner, I’d probably buy the previous one. Not that it’s not good but I just feel the Power Essential Skin Refiner works better. 

Now as for moisturizer, I know that I have been saying that the Green Tea Balancing Cream from Innisfree is my holy grail product but I changed to a new one from Laneige. You can see how crazy I am over Laneige products! Though I changed it mainly because I was lazy to purchase the moisturizer online as you can’t find them here in Brunei so I decided to settle with something that I can easily purchase. Now I’m using the Water Bank Essence_EX from Laniege. I have been using it for a couple of months and I quite like this product, it keeps my skin hydrated, which is I want from a moisturizer (of course) as my face has been crazy dry lately. 

Honestly, those three products are the only ones I have been using everyday, both day and night! But I know that in my previous skin care routine post I have mentioned two other products; Milky Dress Soothing Blushed Skin Serum and the night cream from Good Virtues CO. Though sadly, I have stopped using both and that’s because I don’t see any improvements in my skin when using those products so I just stopped using them completely. It didn’t give me breakouts of anything but I just see no difference. (Too bad). 

I do however often use night masks now but the masks I use are from different brands. I sometimes use the ones from Innisfree, Faceshop monstly and also the ones from Laniege. It’s clear that the brand I trust the most for my skin is Laniege and I can honestly say, I don’t think I’d want to change to other brands (for now, we’ll see). 

If you have any product that you have recently purchased or about to, let me know, as I might have tried them before and I’d love to give you my reviews on them! Till next time guys.

Sabrina

You May Also Like

0 comments