A momentary hiatus

I know I've lost my blogging momentum, guys.... I am terribly sorry but things have gotten hectic ever since April started.

First off, as a student, I have my assignment deadlines and exams are in a few weeks. My stress level is beyond explanation.

I scheduled myself for 2 speeches for Toastmasters this month itself! (One speech done and dusted - another one coming up soon) and my very first evaluation role! I am excited as I am nervous for this.

And of course, my very wise decision to sign up for the Beast of South East which will be happening in a month. WODs are crucial now for me but I honestly do not mind. After a long day stressing out over different things, WODs can be my saviour. Of course, maybe not my physical saviour because it leaves me in pain everytime.

I promise to blog about all these exciting events when my life is a little less hectic and when I can find the time to put my feet up. 

But for now, I'd like to take a moment to thank the people who have kept my head level and sane throughout this entire thing. You know who you are.


Liyana


You May Also Like

0 comments