Surprise?

Why hello there. It’s been a while since Liyana and I have posted anything as we were sitting for our exams not long ago, literally, our papers just ended today but I can not wait another day to blog about an incident that happened, involving Liyana as well.

Our little cute friend, Wanna, who is older than me by 8 months just turned 20 last Saturday and my friends and I were sad that we couldn’t celebrate her birthday together with her as we had things to do on our own. When I say things, I didn’t really mean revisions, I honestly was sleeping most of the time during revision week but no matter, exams are over. So anyway, the next day Liyana and Nisa came over to my house to study together and we came up with an idea to do a surprise event for Wanna. We agreed to go for lunch right after our exams ended (which was today).

To properly plan this surprise event, Liyana made another groupchat without Wanna in it. We talked about how and where we were going to do surprise and what not. But, two days ago, Liyana accidentally text-ed us in the group WITH wanna in it, asking “Should we get her a whole cake or a slice?” and that’s when I thought, OH BOY. OUR LITTLE PLAN IS RUINED. Every one of us (except Nabil cause I think he was too busy studying, pshh, nerd) panicked! Wanna is the sharpest person I have ever known and I knew she would realize it right away. Though, I had a feeling that this incident would happen but I did not expect Liyana to be the culprit because I thought Nabil would be the one as he is the most oblivious person in our group. I think. 


 

So, Nisa, Liyana and I made an SOS plan, on what to reply to the text and all that, which was pretty funny when you read our convos in both of the groupchats. Lucikly, we successfully changed topic and managed to sink Liyana’s little text mistake to the bottom of the ocean. After that little incident, we were a bit more cautious than we were before. We carefully checked the groupchat title to make sure its the correct one, whispered to one another when Wanna was around, trying to be cool about everything and etc. It was kinda funny to be honest but I knew deep down we were all just so excited!

I had to be very cautious not to let the plan slip out of my mouth because I was with Wanna the whole time, and it was a bit hard to do so. Though eventually, despite that little mistake, the surprise was a success! We made Wanna cry... well she cries at everything but I know she cried because she was surprised (and extremely touched, right wanna? hehe). 

                                        

Happy belated birthday again Wanna, I hope you enjoyed today! We love you so much!

Oh, though she said she was confused about the text but she was too preoccupied to think about it.

THANK GOD.

and Liyana might seem a bit intimidating after reading her texts above but she's actually kind guys. Sometimes.


Sabrina

You May Also Like

0 comments