Future heartbreaker!

3rd April 2015, marks the day my always so cold but adorable nephew, whose name is Aqil, kissed my cheeks.

You must be saying, pshhh no big deal, but IT IS a big deal! This one nephew of mine never says Hi to me, or even talk to me for that matter. Ok, just kidding.. he does talk to me but I just want you to know that he is a very complex kid. I mean, I looooveeeee kids, I always play with them, I take selfies with them and etc but Aqil.. He is kinda hard to please. You need to know his likes and dislikes to actually have a conversation with him. I did my homework and I realized that he is in love with buses. Yep, you read that right. Buses. So whenever I want to "try" to get his attention, I would always go "Aqil, where's your bus?" At first he would just look at me but now, he shows me his favorite videos of buses on youtube. Achievement Unlocked!

So today when he came down from his room, he gave a cheerful greeting which was very very rare! and of course the moment he came to the living room, I asked "Aqil where's your bus?" and he actually went up again and took this one small box where he keeps his toys. He showed me his cars and busses for a little while and puts it back to where it belonged. He was a bit too hyper and a bit too cheerful today but I loved it.

When it was finally time to go home, I tried to ask Aqil to Salam my hand because HE NEVER DOES! BUTTTT today, he DID! I was so happy so I got closer to him and asked to take a selfie and little did I know, he gave me a surprise kiss on the cheek! Maybe he thought that I wanted him to kiss my cheeks because I got closer to him but whatever I was too surprised to even continue my selfie with Aqil mission. Sigh. The always cold nephew, kissed my cheek and salam my hand. Such a good day.

If you guys don't believe me, HERE! I'VE GOT PROOF


He may look as if he was forced to kiss me but honestly, I did not ask for a kiss. IT WAS A SURPRISE KISS EVERYONE! I MEAN IT. Why would I force him anyway, I love him and he loves me........ right Aqil?













Sabrina

You May Also Like

0 comments