A step back


It's no doubt that I have been crazily busy with assignments, revisions and all that as the semester is ending. I haven't been going out to watch a movie or go out to shop cause I would either be studying or sleeping. I had a moment where I just wanted to give up but I know that wasn't an option. Everything has been so so hard but I'm still alive cause I have amazing, wonderful people around me to support me in every single way. They lift me up when I fall (not literally cause i know they'll laugh at me for falling down instead of helping me up), they make me smile even when I don't feel like it and I am constantly incredibly thankful for each and every one of them but with everything that is going on, all I needed was just to step back, breathe and rest and I did that yesterday.

TelBru had a family day yesterday where they rented the whole of Jerudong Park Playground for the staffs' families to enjoy and I was so so SO happy that we get to go on rides for free and the best thing about that was... no long queue. You read that right guys!! No long queue!! I bet you're jealous of me now! OH and they even rented the waterpark!! I regretted not bringing extra clothes though cause I would loveee to jump in the water especially on a hot hot day.

But the highlight of the day was, I FINALLY WENT ON THE ROLLER-COASTER! I went to JP playground a countless times but I didn't have the courage to go on the roller-coaster cause it looks scary. On my way there I kept whining and asking myself "why am I going to the roller-coaster.." "what am I doing with my life" "WHAT IS LIFE!!!" I kept saying that until I sat down on the seat, and when it finally started moving, I closed my eyes. I was basically closing my eyes 98% of the time, and that other 2% I told myself, ok, open your eyes now and when I did, I regretted that decision so "nope, keepin them close" I didn't scream on top of my lungs though cause yea I didn't have the courage to even open my eyes! but I didn't regret going on the roller-coaster. Well maybe a bit, but one thing for sure.. I am never...ever going on one again and If I happen to go to JP Playground again with my friends and they insist on going on the roller-coaster.... I'd say no. NOPE. NOT AGAIN!!!! IM NOT RISKING MY LIFE TO GO ON THAT THING AGAIN. I'm just gonna sit there... and think about life... and how happier I am to be sitting down instead of going on that scary thing.

I went on the carousel twice too and I was tempted to go on it the third time but the person in-charge was looking at me as if I was crazy so... better not! Afterwards, we went on the bumper cars too and my sister.... sigh my sister.. she hit my car and I moved from my seat! YES! I moved to the seat next to me.. and not to mention, strangers also hit my car countless times. I think they were planning it from the beginning cause I was squished by 3 cars.. sigh, so painful. BUT IT WAS FUNNNNNN!!!


So... to sum up, I was thankful to have a good day yesterday despite everything that has happened to me for the past few weeks. A little advice to everyone, even if you're busy with work, don't forget to take a step back, and give yourself space to breathe. You'll realize you'll be more happier and more motivated to do your work after that.

To those trying to finish up their assignments or going to sit for their exams soon.. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!! You guys can do this!!! We all can :)


Sabrina

You May Also Like

0 comments