Mr. Softy craze


So this morning .... I got myself a Mr. Softy ice cream.

You guys are probably thinking yeah, Liyana big deal you got yourself an ice cream. Well, you won't be saying it's no big deal when I tell you how much I've been craving for it.

A few weeks ago:

As you all know, from my previous post, Nash and I looooovvve to eat. (If you haven't read it, it's the KNK post hehe) That, of course, includes desserts so we're always on the hunt for good ones. One day, we both decided to grab Mr. Softy ice cream from Jerudong Beach since the ice cream truck is always there. However, Nash left out one important detail when he told me about it. He didn't tell me that that specific ice cream truck does not serve chocolate ice cream. And I prefer (in the strongest sense of the word) chocolate ice cream. 

Craving +1, Heartbreak +1

A few days after:

I insisted on another trip to Jerudong beach in hopes of luck being on my side that day. Still no chocolate ice cream.

Craving +2, Heartbreak +5

One week ago:

I arrived home from Uni one day and as soon as I parked my car, I heard the ice cream truck music playing. I dashed out of my car and ran to the house gate where I found my dad staring at me like I've lost my mind. I looked at him and said "I HEAR MR. SOFTY" with crazy looking eyes. He just continued to stare at me and I said "THAT MUSIC IS THE ICE CREAM TRUCK". It took my dad a few seconds to register that his 20 year old daughter is unfortunately still a kid at heart, but he finally replied "Angkat tangan now". So we both frantically waved our arms up in the air while the ice cream truck slowly passed by us....................

Craving +10, Heartbreak +100

This morning:

We all know Mondays are a drag. It's especially a drag for me because I have to wake up for a one hour accounting tutorial class at 8 am in the morning. And this particular morning, Sabrina and I had to go to 3 different organizations to submit letters for an assignment. Long story short, it was a busy morning. On the way to grab some lunch, we saw ...... the ice cream truck.

This was me for at least half a minute:

*SCREAAAMMSSSS* *SCREEEAAAMSSS* *SCCCCCRREEEEEEEAAAAMSSSSS*

We didn't get the chance to stop by because it was at the other side of a main road.

On the way back to campus, we were about to turn into a parking lot when we saw ........ the ice cream truck again.

This was me the entire time as we made our way to the ice cream truck:

*SCREAMSSS* *SCCCRREEEAAAMSSS* *SCRRREEEEEEEEAMMMMSSSSS* DREAMS DO COME TRUE *SCRRREEEEAAAMMMSSS* *takes my wallet out while still screaming* 

I opened the car door, still shrieking and it went like this:

Me: *shrieks uncontrollably* OH MY GODDDDDDD
Sabrina: "Ok ok Liyana Ok SHHH SHHH ok go down now. I'll wait here"
Me: *still shrieking*
Sabrina: "Liyana Shh"

So I happily went to buy my ice cream. I was all smiles and as I made my way back to the car, Sabrina snapped some pictures.




Sometimes, she acts like a proud mother. *cries tears of joy*


Liyana

You May Also Like

0 comments