Our new blog design!

When Sabrina and I decided to start this blog, we both decided on a simple design and theme since we weren't design experts so I didn't expect the blog to look this good upon launching it! So when we were discussing about the design of the blog, Sabrina told me that she was going to ask for a friend's help to design our header logo. I agreed because anyone's help would be way better than what we both could come up with in terms of design!

Upon posting up my very first post, Sabrina got to work with shifting things around trying to make things look more decent for you guys. She then informed me that her friend was already checking on our blog and working on our header design. I was crazy excited!!! I set the blog aside to go work on some assignments but when I checked back hours later ........ I saw this. This amazing piece of .... art!!! GUYS, JUST HOW PRETTY IS THIS BLOG??? The person who invested the time and effort in creating this should be credited and here he is, guys!!! A big shout out to Mr. Fadhli Ali for helping us a 100% with our blog design! On behalf of Sabrina, I'd like to extend my utmost appreciation to him for this.

Check him out at https://twitter.com/hadoukkenn! (and ladies, he sings!)

Liyana

You May Also Like

0 comments