My soulsistah



After the super sweet post by Sabrina, I was incredibly touched that I decided to return the favor because inspiration has been overflowing recently. The photo above was taken after only a few months of being friends and clinging onto each other like sisters (before we officially declared ourselves as sisters) (I assume her post for me was an officially declaration by her) (even though I've officially declared mine long ago) (I remind her everyday too).

I've known Sabrina for only less than a year despite being passer-bys in sixth form years ago. The first conversation exchanged between us was during our first semester in university when our paths met again and that was because we both had mutual friends or friend - Nisa (this crazy person will be in another post - hopefully soon -). We had almost all the same classes together in our first semester and that's how the friendship sort of started and bloomed. We both started taking group assignments together and working with her has been nothing but absolute bliss! It eventually led to camping out at each other's places to work on group assignments with our other two main ladies (Nisa & Wanna) and also revise for exams. 2nd semester came and we got even closer with more classes and lectures together and even getting to know each other's families. We even found out that we're actually distant relatives, much to my joy and her dismay! (Just kidding, she loves me, man).

Spending time with this lady can go from stupid jokes to deep conversation in a second. I've always felt like I could tell her anything at all and I wouldn't feel like I was being judged. Being brought up almost the same way, with disciplined parents and education as the main goal, she understands me completely. I don't think this girl has a single judgemental bone in her body. Smart is her middle name and she can rock gorgeous anytime! (probably not funny but worry not, that's what I'm here for). She is the person who shuts me up in class (or anywhere, for that matter), keeps me sane when working on assignments and spoils me with food. She sounds like my boyfriend, doesn't she? Apart from Nash (worry not, this amazing person will be featured in another post soon as well) and a few others who mean the world to me, she genuinely supports me in everything I do and is constantly there to lift my spirits. What more can you ask for from a sister?

We're so close like PB&J, which is why we made this blog hehe (sister points +10 for this post)

Liyana


You May Also Like

0 comments