Do what you love

by - 23:07:00

I am now at the point where most people my age know what they want to do with their lives and I know quite a handful that are going towards the direction they have always dreamed of.  These people are often the ones who make a lot of sacrifices, who work while others are asleep, who turn down meaningless hangout offers just to do things that they love to do and these people are the ones I adore most.

You know when these people are genuinely happy with what they’re doing when you hear the excitement from their voices to how their faces light up along with those twinkles in their eyes and yet, they are still humble through all the things they have accomplished. These human beings are my favorite type of people!

They have no idea how constantly motivated and inspired I am by them and I personally think that everyone needs to acknowledge their talents. These people are crazily talented and yet they still work hard towards everything that they want. Which in the end, I am positive that they will always get! But I know even when they don’t; they won’t give up that easily. They will always get back up and continue to strive for the best.  

So here’s a random post for you guys, hats off for being so amazing and I hope you guys will keep doing what you love, even when people try to shoot you down.; stand your ground and show everyone your worth. Keep inspiring others like how you’ve inspired me!


Photo credit: Google. (Thank you Mr. Google) 

Sabrina 

You May Also Like

0 comments