Friend to a Sister

So I have decided that I'm gonna delete my personal blog and just give my 101% to this new shared blog with my so called sister Liyana Sidek.

The reason why I said so called was cause I am now, officially, being called "Liyana's sister". I know guys, you must be thinking "What, WHY?!" (Well if you're not thinking about it, just keep it to yourself cause I'm gonna assume you are). People who see us together tend to think that we're siblings cause we look alike! I KNOW RIGHT, IMPOSSIBLE. I mean.. I don't see the resemblance! and now when people see me around, they would go "Oh hi Liyana's sister!" which is kinda sad cause they don't call me by my name anymore.... *sigh* The future looks dark guys, and to those who have been calling me that, please know I have a name.

Anyway,

I've already thought about what I wanted to write for my first post but after actually clicking the "new post" button.. I suddenly changed my mind and decided that my first blog post is gonna be about, MY FRIEND, Liyana Sidek. Although we told ourselves not to make a cliche first post but I can't help it, people need to know about this amazing lady!

I've only been friends with this lady for less than a year and I can honestly say, she is a keeper. She is not only beautiful, nice (sometimes hehe) and smart but she also has a heart of gold! She may look intimidating at first, trust me guys, I was scared of this lady before but when you actually get to know her, she is as sweet as she can be! I'm sure she's making her "proud face" right now as she reads this but it is the truth guys.

Liyana is also one of the strongest women I know. She is the president of her Writers' Club, a proud member of Crossfit Jerudong and she is also in ToastMasters. Lady boss right here guys! Though, I have no idea how Liyana can juggle all these to be honest and sometimes, whenever I think I'm tired, Liyana always crosses my mind and I tell myself, "I am so sure Liyana is more tired than you are so stop being such a baby and handle it like a boss!"

Although she can get annoyed easily with every single thing sometimes (yeah guys, she does) but trust me when I say this, she will never ever betray you.. She'll never turn her back on you even for a second, she'll stick by your side through all the ups and downs. She'll support you through anything and by anything, I mean every single thing. She can make you smile even if you don't have the energy to do so and I can never thank her enough for always being there for me, for always supporting me in things that I do.

So I can go on and on talking about this beauty but I'm gonna stop right here, I know you'll get a clearer picture of who she is by reading all her posts in the future and you'll envy me cause I get to call Liyana a friend, well now, a sister.

Oh and
I know this is a very cliche and cheesy post but guys.. I'm actually really cool.

Sabrina 

You May Also Like

0 comments