Your Mind Your Voice - 1

by - 19:00:00

I have always loved reading other people's stories; be it on their blogs, on their Instagram captions or anywhere they might have been published - I have always loved reading them. That's no surprise as everyone knows how much I love reading books as much. So a little while ago I asked Liyana "hey, wouldn't it be nice to feature some of our closest friends on our blog and let them write whatever they want?" and of course I knew she'd agree with me.

So I approached a close friend of mine, asking her to write a little something for the blog; I jokingly asked her to write about me and to my surprise she actually did! I was really malu to read what she wrote but her kind words just warm my heart every time.

Funny thing is, I have yet to meet this beautiful girl - Yes we became friends through social media but as we shared little bits and pieces of our lives, I've grown very fond of her and I know that she is one of those people who are blessed with the most purest of hearts. So I'm going to share with you what she wrote (about me). Fret not, I am going to make her write about something else next time - She's an amazing writer by the way and she owns a blog too! Click here and you'll be able to read more of her stories! Enjoy!

.
.
.

To me, I could only count the number of people who were there for me at my lowest with one hand.

And Ka Sabrina is one of them.

Who would have thought the lady who was once a stranger could mean so much to me? How was it even possible that we were different in so many various ways yet she knows just the right words to console me from my grief?

My personal view is that every soul I meet along my way, has a reason for it. This beautiful soul I met -- our paths crossed to teach me that the most beautiful one is the one who is kind. Because truthfully, I used to have a narrow-minded mindset that many pretty women are snobby, arrogant and selfish. I saw her -- saw how she has a look so beautiful it had always made my self esteem to drop -- yet, I found it interesting how she was the one who would always lend a hand whenever I feel half-dead at the bottom of the world. I automatically knew my perception has always been wrong. Forget about highlighters on face, lipgloss on the lips, blush on the cheeks. Once you're kind, everything from you is beautiful.

Another thing I've observed from Ka Sabrina is that she is one tough woman. I remember her from her A'level days -- to now, her university life. Hardworking seems to be her middle name. And not only academically tough, but I love seeing how she survived from one challenge to another. Some people give up halfway. She didn't.

And if I were to be a parent, I'd the happiest person in the planet  to have an eldest daughter like her. 

Written by: Chellsdeneira 

Sabrina 

You May Also Like

0 comments