A new eye

by - 18:44:00




Touchdown Brisbane!

I am away spending my May holidays in Brisbane, a place that feels almost like a second home. I have been visiting Australia ever since I was 5. My family loves it here so we've been coming back for annual family vacations ever since.

Each and every year always felt the same. Visiting almost all the same places and experiencing all the same things.

This year, however, I decided it should be different. Stress has been eating me away for the past months and even year. I haven't had a complete break from all the work I've managed to bury myself in so I thought this vacation could be a turning point for me. I boarded the plane determined to see things in a different light and a much brighter perspective. I hope to find peace of mind and more inspiration in these 3 weeks.

My daily journey these 3 weeks will be documented here, so I'll be taking you all along on the ride! I'll try my best to put up an interesting blog along with amateur pictures. It'll feel like we're all in this together. See you all here tomorrow!

Liyana Sidek

You May Also Like

0 comments