Parks and Pretty Things - Day 1

by - 19:09:00

After a much needed sleep, no chills at night and voluntarily getting myself out of bed, day 1 began!



I don't know about you, but every single year we take pictures of this beautiful scenery, I ask myself, how rich do you have to get to own a house like this? You know, a tennis court and a grand drive way (which you can't see in the picture)?


Shops up at Montville sell things that are too pretty and too cute for you to even contain yourself.


Every year we come up to Montville, I see cute dogs and I gawk at them just wishing I could pet them, carry them, pick them up and maybe run away with them. But when their owners kindly ask me if I wanted to pet them, I have to say "no, that's okay. Thank you" *sobs for 5 minutes*


"Hey guys, do you think this will break if I sit on it?"

Ah, this sculpture thing my parents insist they take a picture with every year we visit. And they insisted I need to take a picture too, So here's me trying to figure out in I could climb the thing without breaking it and probably getting fined. I ended up not climbing it because I didn't want to topple over or break anything (my bones).


We also visited the Strawberry fields hoping to go strawberry picking but the place wasn't opened for picking yet but we were allowed to take a stroll. So here's a picture of the strawberry field, without me in it, picking strawberries.. just like I should have been.



The cleanliness of this playground almost made me want to step out and walk in the heat.. Almost.

The temperature hasn't drop that much despite it being winter. The sun still shines but the cool breeze calms it. The lack of humidity here is a good change from the crazy heat back home. Strolls in parks sound much better here. Back home, I didn't even want to cross the campus' parking lot in fears of getting drenched in my own sweat.

There was Day 1! 

Hope everyone had a cheerful day!

Liyana Sidek

You May Also Like

0 comments