Markets and the Beach - Day 2

by - 19:03:00


Now that's something you don't see everyday. Wi-Fi?! At a market?! Whaaaaat.

Morning was filled with the familiar sound of shoes grazing on the pavement floors of this all too familiar market.






You bet we picked up more than we need for our cars back home. Even some extras (just in case).



Utterly convinced that just because it's handmade and unique, I should own one. So here I sit, the proud of owner of one of these bracelets. We even got to chat with the owner herself who sat adjusting my bracelet for me while she told us how much she loved Indonesia and wanted to come back. All that while, she thought I was from Indonesia. I just didn't feel like confusing her even more with geography stuff that I can't even wrap my head around.


And surprise, surprise. My compulsory finds. We visited the secondhand book stall and I found myself joining forces with a lovely lady trying to help me figure out which books are good reads. She looked like she knew exactly what she was talking about so when she insisted that these would guarantee me a good time, I was sold.





Taking these shots were deceivingly difficult. The railing look quite normal in height but standing at merely 5", you bet I was on my tiptoes and was yet again, finding ways to get over the railings. But these shots had to be taken. This scenery is not to be missed!

Tomorrow should be an interesting day. Keep your eyes peeled!

Liyana Sidek


You May Also Like

0 comments