Just gotta keep swimmin

by - 23:09:00

I know that what I'm about to post is what I wrote on my Instagram caption but I felt the need to post it here too. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting anything here but I'll try to make it up to you guys soon! 


Someone asked me, "Do you actually like what you're doing now?" I stood there speechless because honestly, I didn't know what to answer.

I can say that I had mixed feelings on this when things first started. I had lots of questions running through my head and I got terrified. I wanted to back out and yet, I took the challenge. Since then, obstacles kept coming my way but so did opportunities. I dare to say that only a handful truly understand how it feels but I have nothing against the rest. Till this day, I still have my moments where I feel like it's better to just drop it, though, I've walked too far to just give it all up - all the opportunities handed to me, the sacrifices I made, I promised to not let it go to waste.

So if you ask me again about how I feel, my answer would still be I don't know. But all I know is that I'm grateful. Grateful for this opportunity, grateful to have met people who genuinely support me and I'm even more grateful for the hardships as they shaped me into the person I am today.

On a different note, here are some pictures of me as Azri was trying to find good lighting with a good angle for the MPP's group photo today. (We ended up going to a different location haha)


You May Also Like

0 comments