Everyday Make up products


Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting as much as Liyana cause I need inspiration every time I want to post something up and well, that inspiration came to me yesterday evening. My friends have been asking what makeup products I use, and honestly I don't use a lot, all that will be listed are basically what I put on my face every single day. I might use other products if I have special occasions and etc but for now, this is my everyday makeup products! I will only list them out for this post but I'll definitely get back to you more on detail on what I think of them! 

Revlon Color Stay for Combination/Oily Skin (310 Warm Golden), Phytogenic Infinite EX Concealer duo (NB25) from Faceshop
IN2IT Black eyeliner pen, NYX Le Chick Flick Waterproof Mascara
NYX Cream Blush in CB05
Catrice Costmetics Eyebrow Set, Revlon Eyeshadow Palette (Get back to you on the details)
Stila illuminating powder, foundation compact 
Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+, Sephora Blush Me Twice!


All pictures are taken by me, I'm sorry for the crappy angle and so on as I am not a professional! hehe. I'll post about these again soon, till next time! 


Sabrina


You May Also Like

0 comments