Everyday makeup review, finally!

I know this is such a long and overdue post but who's waiting for it right? Uni has been very hectic lately, assignments piling up and whatnot but since I've got free time now, I say why not talk about the makeup products I shared a while ago. So here we go!

1. Revlon Color Stay for Combination/Oily skin

HANDS DOWN, this is the best foundation anyone can ever have. First it is really inexpensive. The bb-cream I used a year (or was it two years) ago was more expensive than this! Second, even if you don't use a lot of foundation, it will still cover all the acnes and blemishes. Trust me on this, I know. Third, I have very oily skin but with this foundation, I could last approximately more than 4 hours with an oil free face but it also depends on where you are. If you're outdoors, it could last more than 4 hours and the best part is, if you're indoors (provided with air-conditioning), it can last more than that. I would totally recommend this product. I have been using this for almost a year now and I have no plans on changing my foundation any time soon because I can really say this product works wonders!

2. Phytogenic Infinite EX Concealer duo (Faceshop)

I remember I bought this concealer because of two things, I badly needed a concealer and second, I haven't found the best concealer yet. Ergo, I told myself to try this one. What attracted me to purchase the product was because the concealer has both the stick and the liquid concealer (as it states, duo, duh) so I thought that was pretty cool so I bought it haha. Though, I would say this is just an OK concealer for me. It does the job but I don't think it lasts that long. If anyone has found their all time fav concealer, please let me know. I would love to try!

3. IN2IT Black eyeliner pen 

I have been using this eyeliner brand for as long as I can remember. It is so easy to apply, it is inexpensive and it is also light-weight,  so don't worry, your eyes won't feel heavy wearing this eyeliner but if you've got an oily skin like me, it tends to smudge. They say if you have oily skin, no matter what brand product you use, it will smudge. Is it true? I don't have an answer to that since I haven't changed my eyeliner for so long now but I am loving this product! I use the eyeliner almost everyday and it hasn't run out yet, and I bought this one last year.. I know, crazy right?

4. NYX Le Chick Flick Waterproof Mascara

I have been using this mascara for over a year now and it truly is my favorite mascara! Initially I bought this product just because I badly needed a mascara and O M G, I fell in love with this product the first time I use it! It really is waterproof and I was totally amazed on how long my eyelashes looked when I used it. I am not kidding, this product is the best! At least to me, and at least for now.

5. NYX Cream Blush

Yes, I am in love with NYX, as you can tell but I don't think cream blushes suit me well. It does its job but I don't like how it feels on my face, it makes my face greasy as well. Though if you apply powder after that, it wouldn't feel as greasy so whenever I use this blusher, I would make sure to apply a bit more powder than usual so it doesn't feel yucky on my face. I love the color though, it gives out that fun pink look when you apply it on your face. I love pink, rosy cheeks, don't you?

6. Catrice Cosmetics Eyebrow Set

Honestly I don't make a big deal about eyebrows but I told myself lets give it a try! So I started using them last year, and I was sooooo bad at it (still am) and I tried finding eyebrows tutorial on youtube but until now, I've never really gotten the hang of them yet. This is the first eyebrow set I purchased, thanks to Nisa! It's quite ok, since I haven't used any other eyebrow set before this one. Well, I think I have but that was before I knew how to apply it the correct way... Ok, never mind. Delete that! To sum up this product, it's ok. (haha) I still use it now! So you can be the judge of ma eyebrows (please I know I am bad, I'll master it soon.) Oh and ps, I don't pluck my eyebrows!

7. Revlon Eyeshadow Palette  

I have had this product since as long as I can remember and it's still my favorite neutral eye makeup palette. I love how it looks once you blend all the colors together. It gives you the neutral look so you can use it for your everyday look. It can also give you that " I'm wide awake" look even if you're sleepy the whole day. I don't use it everyday though because I tend to get very very lazy and I always have a limited time to get ready cause I always oversleep. Sigh. Sleep > Anything else. Yes. I love to sleeeeep.

8. Stila illuminating powder, foundation compact 

I haven't made up my mind on what I think about this product yet as I have only started using it but I like how my face feels like after using this powder. I know it is a foundation compact but I use it as a loose powder instead. I have noooo idea why but it gives my face that matte finish, so why not right? Speaking of loose powder, please recommend me one! I am in need of a loose powder! (It is a need, not a want)

9. Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+

I looooooveee this BB Cream. It is definitely the best BB cream I have found so far. It covers acnes and blemishes well but not fully like how the Revlon foundation does but I would still recommend this product. I use this BB cream whenever I go out for a short while or when I feel it would be such a waste if I were to use my Revlon foundation that time. This BB cream makes my face oily after a while though so thats why I only use it for a short while and wearing a BB cream is safer than wearing a foundation because BB creams aren't as heavy but of course, after wearing makeup, no matter the amount, we HAVE to clean our faces thoroughly.

10. Sephora Blush Me Twice!

Last but not least, the other blush I have been using for a while now. Sephora Blush Me Twice!! My mother actually bought me this when she was overseas and I was so happy because this blush has two parts, one obviously a pink somehow glittery blusher and the other one is a a nude color bronzer. I don't actually know how to contour my face properly but I loveee both of the colors. Whenever I try to attempt on contouring my face with another bronzer product, my face would end up looking so dark due to the color but I love how this bronzer sculpt my face and it makes my cheekbones visible! It doesn't make my face dark as well, as the color is a nude color and it matches well with the peachy pink plus glittery blush. This product deserves an A+ from me! and A+ goes to my Mum as well for buying this for me!


Wow this is such a long post but that's it for now! I still use these products every single day and I'll talk about other products in the future. I'll also write about other things as well so don't worry! As for now, Liyana and I are pretty packed with assignments and revisions as our semester is ending. We'll definitely get back writing as soon as it finishes! Till next time.

Wish us luck!

Sabrina

You May Also Like

0 comments