Whats in OUR bag? VIDEO!

So yesterday Liyana and I decided to film a "Whats in our bag" Video! We honestly were just bored and we thought it would be fun to film it instead of writing it down.

Note that its our first ever video, so I apologize if the quality, the audio and everything else are not perfect! We didn't have fancy equipments, we just used my camera and just edited them with iMovie. Also, we couldn't find a perfect angle to shoot the video, for the lighting of course because we decided to use natural lighting. So, we do apologize if one part it gets too bright and the other gets too dark. I blame my walls too because they're pink. It has its disadvantage.

In this video, I did Liyana's makeup! Based on the post I made which was a Jenn Im inspired makeup post! We filmed that too actually but I figured that was for another day. The lighting also made our eyebrows look weird!! Just trying to put it out there guys but we're both not eyebrows crazy, we don't really care how our eyebrows look. Haha.

So, with that being said, here's the link to our video!


Last but not least, Enjoy everyone! Sorry again if it's not perfect, it was our first try and please, NO negativities! hehe


Sabrina

You May Also Like

0 comments