Why have I decided to create a blog?


Some of you may or may not know that this blog is definitely not my first. I have started blogging since 2008. Yep, way back then when I was still a teenager (still am for a few months then I will no longer be in my teens. Cries.) I have always been so interested in writing because writing is my way of expressing myself. I was a very shy kid before, it was hard for me to make friends, so I tried blending in and that did not go well because I turned into someone I wasn't.

I started losing friends, my grades went down drastically and everything was just not right to the point that it left me with a negative mindset but one day I stumbled upon this person's blog and she talked about life; how life isn't always easy and all that and ever since that day I have been questioning all the things I have done; is this right? Do I have to act like someone I'm not JUST so people would like me? And etc. That post made a huge impact on me which made me realize that I want to be able to deliver that feeling to others like how she did to me. 

Yes I may write useless and random stuff but at the end of the day my main reason for creating a blog is to motivate and inspire people in any way possible. In fact, that is also my goal in life; to inspire others when they feel like they have no hope anymore. Although, I may not be that important person that you should look up to but I want everyone to know that, there are still people out there who still care, who are willing to help you with anything. 

I am working very hard now to try to be that person who can inspire others. I also love to be inspired, I always look for inspiration and motivation simply because they make me happy and they make me stay positive. Though, I do have days where I would just mope around feeling all dark and negative but I always tell myself to be strong, and to look at the bright side because I know, other people have it worse. I keep telling myself even if I don't have a lot, I should be thankful to have a roof over my head, adequate food on my plate and to have amazing people that support me through everything and I want you to be able to think that way too. 

I may not have a lot of medals, a lot of achievements but I can assure you that I will find a way to somehow inspire and motivate you. If you have any doubts and if you ever feel like you're lost, please come talk to me, I am all ears. I don't want you to feel like you're not good enough, not smart enough, not beautiful enough because the truth is, no one is perfect, all that matters is how you choose to react to everything. Whether you want to think negative about it (which I wouldn't want you to do) OR to look at the brighter side and just be thankful for all the things I have mentioned above. I know I have mentioned this in my previous posts as well but I can't stress this enough; YOU ARE WORTH IT. Everybody is.

So thats the main reason why I have decided to create a blog!

Oh and I also like to share the random things I do in my everyday life. For example, all the embarrassing moments, which I have yet to blog about and anything related to beauty and fashion! Hehe.

P/s; I initially wanted to write about something else but that's for another day. Maybe tomorrow! Because I'm trying to be more active so our blog won't be dead.

Pp/s; If you are following pretty little liars, I AM BEYOND EXCITED FOR TOMORROW'S EPISODE!!!

Ok, good night!

Sabrina 

You May Also Like

0 comments