Four different lipstick shades!

by - 19:07:00


Everyone can tell by now that I am a makeup junkie and there is no point in denying that anymore. One thing I have realized people who are into makeup have more lip products than anything else. Which might not be true to some people but to me, that is pretty accurate. I have countless lip products to the point that there is a possibility that I might find at least one in each of the bags I always wear. I know I have a small pouch where I put my make up but there are times when I feel lazy to carry every single thing so I just end up grabbing the lipstick I feel like wearing and just throw in my bag for touch up throughout the day.

So, yesterday before I went out with my cousins, I applied four different kinds of lipsticks of different shades!

First is, Maybelline’s lipstick in MAT4.



I have my moments where I would just wear red lipstick throughout the whole week and this week was one of them. I can say this lipstick is one of my go to lipsticks but I usually wear my red lipstick whenever I wear black hijab or black tops. So when I say this lipstick was my go-to lipstick then you know I always wear black outfits! I own a lot of black outfits and I don’t know why too.

Next is Etude’s Dear My Wish Lips-Talk PK 001.




I was attracted to the packaging at first because LOOK AT THAT. Isn’t it cute? See, I am a sucker for cute packaging, someone please help me. But on the bright side, Etude was having a clearance sale where they gave 60% discounts to most of the items there and my lipstick was one of them! So, that’s a win-win situation guys. I got my beautiful lipstick at a 60% discount price and they got to get rid of the items quickly. See, I’m helping them.

This next color is Maybelline’s NU35S.



It’s a bit new to me, as I don’t think I suit nude lipsticks but I wanted to be “adventurous” so I went on and bought myself one. There are times where I would look extremely pale wearing this lipstick but apparently not in the picture. I think it’s because of the hijab that I chose…. Maybe, who knows! This is not really my go-to lipstick, as I would only wear them if I was in a rush and it was the first one I grabbed.

Last is one of my favorites! I don’t know the name (or code) of the lipstick though so I apologize for that!



But I’ve had this for a couple of years now, and I’ve been wearing it most of the time. I just love everything about this lipstick, I don’t really buy products from Holika Holika but this one is an exception. I absolutely adore this shade, it doesn’t give out that bright pink shade, I think it’s just… right. I love it and I can say this is my number one go to lipstick!


So, among all the shades, which one do you think suits me best?

Sabrina Yussof

You May Also Like

0 comments