Makeup tutorial: Inspired by Jenn Im's Girl Next Door Makeup! | VIDEO

by - 15:29:00

Hi everyone! I have uploaded a make up tutorial on youtube!

I know I mentioned last time in my previous “Whats in our bag? Video!” post that I did Liyana’s makeup and I filmed it because I wanted to show you guys how I do my makeup. The makeup I did was based on my previous post as well, the Jenn Im inspired makeup. I didn’t explain one by one in the video as I’ve already done that on my previous post so you can just sit back and watch!

It took me this long because first, I honestly thought no one was waiting for it but I thought wrong. Thank you “Orange” for wanting the makeup tutorial and I do apologize if you have waited so long for it.

Second, I was actually contemplating whether or not to post it because the make up I did was not perfect; the eyebrows didn’t match, neither did the eyeliner. Plus, the lighting and the angles were bad that it made me cringe. So it got me thinking, maybe I’ll just film a new one next time but with everything that has been going on, we couldn’t find a right time to re-do it.  

But I hear you guys! This tutorial may not be perfect but at least you will get a glimpse of how I actually do my makeup. I will post more makeup tutorials in the future, but next time I’ll make sure to do it on my face, as I don’t want to ruin Liyana’s beautiful face anymore. Haha. Sorry for that Liyana! You still look gorgeous even when I did your makeup horribly. Also I’ll make sure to find the best angle and lighting for you guys!

Please comment below or on our chatbox what kind of make up tutorial you want me to do.

And again, I would like to apologize for the long delay and I hope you enjoy the tutorial.

P/s; Next post will be about fashion! As requested! Even if I think I’m not that fashionable as some people but you request for it, then I shall do my best. I’m not sure when it will be up because I will be sitting for my tests soon and my lecturers have been throwing various assignments to me so I’m trying to make time to do your requests. BUT! Know that I actually am very happy to be getting requests, I love doing these things, and I’ll always do my best for our readers! So...

Here's the video!

You May Also Like

0 comments