Skin care products

by - 16:01:00

I've never actually had skin problems when I was younger but when I was doing my A levels, my skin started to act up and it got me really worried. So I tried various ways to help improve my skin like buying all sorts of products, using home remedies, having my skin treated and all but my skin was still the same earlier this year; though, I've seen many improvements in my skin recently. I don't get acne as frequent as I did before, and that alone made me think that all these products I've been buying/using are worth it.

Disclaimer: All these products I'm about to share below might not suit your skin so you might need to find products that are suitable for yours! and 90% of them are from the same brand, and 98% of them are Korean products!

1. Cleanser



Before I use this cleanser, I actually got a different one from them which is this one here.


This cleanser is somehow like an exfoliator but it's not as hard compared to a normal exfoliator. This will gets smoother once you've massage it to your face. It doesn't really dry up my skin but I was just worried that  it might cause more trouble to my skin as it acts like an exfoliator. 

I used the cleanser until the end though mainly because it was expensive (haha) but before purchasing the pink one, I used Faceshop's Blemish Zero cleanser. I actually really like the cleanser to the point I used it all up. It's a foam type of cleanser and it makes my face feel really clean, if that makes sens but sometimes it'll make my face a bit dry but other than that, it's really good. I'd recommend it!

As for the pink one, I can say that it's one of the best, it's really smooth, it doesn't have a scent like the rest of my previous cleansers but it works well. It leaves my face feeling fresh and most importantly it doesn't make my face dry. 

I use this in the morning and at night. 

2. Toner


Again, before I purchase this green toner, I got a different one from them as well. 


This is by far, the best toner I have ever had. I've used this before when I was 17 and it still works wonders. It doesn't make your face dry after applying it and it actually freshens up your face. I have countless times where I feel like my face is dull but once I use this, it'll automatically freshen it up. I love it!

I wanted to re-purchase it but the sales lady whom I've known for years, suggested that I'd try the green one. I actually didn't like it at first because the toner feels a bit.. thick than the one I mentioned above but as I continue to use it, I can see that it really helps relieve any "troubles" on my face as it says on the bottle. 

I use the toner twice a day, in the morning and at night.

3. Moisturizer

You guys know that I've blabbed about this on my previous posts but I really, really like this moisturizer from Innisfree. I like everything, green tea, from the drink, to ice cream, to the skincare products. I think that green tea really helps with your skin, cause I've been using green tea products since for as long as I can remember. I go crazy when I see products that has green tea and I would automatically purchase them because I believe in green tea. I don't have to talk more about this product as I've mentioned it in my previous post but the only disadvantage about it is that, they don't sell it here and if I don't travel, it'll be hard for me to get them. This one, I actually had them shipped from Korea so it took a while for them to get here but I don't mind because I loveeee this product. 

I only use this moisturizer in the morning.

4. Serum 

I have been trying to find the perfect serum but I honestly can say that I haven't found it yet. I actually stumbled upon this product when I was buying my moisturizer online, and I read the description which says it's to sooth redness on the face and I immediately thought that I should try it because unfortunately, I have redness all over my face. 

After using this, I can see a slight improvement in my skin, it's not as red as how it is before so I'm really happy for that! I only use this at night after I use my toner because it mentions "highly intensive" on the bottle so I thought it was best to use it only at night. 

5. Night Cream 

I haven't read any reviews about this products as it's still new but I thought I might try it. The cream is quite thick so I'm glad it's a night cream because if I were to use a cream this thick in the morning, my face would get oily after a couple of hours. Though this cream smells really nice, it's gives a nice feeling on my skin after I use it too. Not sure if it brightened up my skin though but I'd just have to keep using it to see if it works and of course, I only use this at night.

So these are the main products that I use to improve my skin but I believe that they weren't the only reason. Exercise is probably one of them too. I used to not be bothered with exercising but since I do them regularly now, I think it helped improve my skin, somehow and drinking a lot of water helps too.

I also use face masks once in a while when I feel like I need to pamper myself after a stressful day and I believe it helps as well. I love face masks, I buy a lot of them every month. It's good for your skin and for yourself too because you need to pamper yourself once in a while. 

If you have any questions about any of the products, feel free to ask me because I don't think I've explained enough. I'm really bad at describing all my favorite products!

Sabrina Yussof

You May Also Like

0 comments